VideoScribe Tutorial



I spent the morning creating a digital whiteboard presentation through VideoScribe. It was a lot of fun making despite it being a little confusing.

I downloaded the software and went to export my first creation. Unfortunately, when I went to export the video I made, it was unable to render, which takes over an hour. For the time being, I'm sitting on a 3.5 minute video that I can't upload.

For those reading this in class, please let me know if you're interested in watching it on my laptop. I'll be attempting to upload again this afternoon.

In the meantime...here's a link to the VideoScribe website. I believe this struggle is on my end and not reflected on the product itself.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are Today's Youth Digital Natives? - Boyd

Freedom Writers, White Teacher to the Rescue - Chela Delgado

Turkle and Wesch - Allies or Opponents?